Sunday, February 19, 2012

INNER SELF

Searching,

What am I?

Who am I?

Why am I?

Searching.

Created by the Omnipotent

I decided by I AM

Before the beginning of time

Created from no copy

The Mystical Magical Omnipotent

Chose me

Is She in me –?

I am in Her image because I am female

But is there a gender for Omnipotent?

The all powerful,

All seeing,

All understanding knows

Why?

What?

And who I am

But I am still searching

I try to live like my master original

To be good,

Kind,

Loving

Understanding,

Spiritual

And concerned about my other companions

Who are also created by the Omnipotent

Linking us like the bees to the pollen in the flowers

Like the streams link to the rivers that join into the sea.

Searching

My spirit hovers at night searching for answers as to who I am,

Why I am and what I am.

One day I will know

When I go to see the Omnipotent

Who will tell me why I was,

What I was and

Who I became

(c) Mariska Taylor-Darko 2011

No comments:

Africa

Africa
Silver from Ghana

Adinkra Symbol

Adinkra Symbol
"Sankofa" Go back for it!!
Google